Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Castle Rock residents enjoy a great quality of life, as indicated by the Town’s most recent community survey. And the Town worked hard in 2016 to ensure that high quality of life was maintained.
Several major goals were accomplished last year, including:
· The opening of Castle Rock Parkway/North Meadows Drive
· Completion of the Amphitheater, Millhouse and Plaza at Philip S. Miller Park
· Several key achievements in the Town’s long-term water plan
While looking forward to another set of goals for 2017, the Town is also taking time to reflect on its accomplishments from 2016 through a new publication, Report to the Community – Year-end 2016. The report is available online at CRgov.com/majorprojects, and a paper copy soon will be mailed to each Castle Rock address.
Additionally, the Town has produced a short video highlighting 2016 accomplishments and 2017 goals, which is also available at the above webpage.
The Town invites residents to view the information and share in the celebration of the community’s collective successes.
Looking forward into this year, major projects on the horizon include:
· Reconstructing Meadows Parkway between Prairie Hawk Drive and U.S. Highway 85 and Emerald Drive between Plum Creek Parkway and Emerald Court
· Constructing a roundabout at Third and Perry streets
· Starting construction on Fire Station 152 in Crystal Valley Ranch, set to open in 2018
· Continuing progress on long-term water projects
· Improving Festival Park
· Adopting updates to the Town’s long-term vision and Comprehensive Master Plan
· Completing a community survey to receive additional feedback on how the Town can continuously improve its services to the community
Quarterly updates on how the Town is progressing on these and many more projects will be posted at CRgov.com/majorprojects.
Get Town news straight to your inbox. Sign up online at CRgov.com/notifyme, or follow the Town on Facebook (facebook.com/CRgov), Twitter (@CRgov), Instagram (CRGOV) and LinkedIn (search Town of Castle Rock.)