Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
VIRTUAL MEETING INSTRUCTIONS
The neighborhood meeting will be held online using GoTo meeting. Please use the options below to access the meeting:
Encore CSP Final Neighborhood Meeting
Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2020 5 - 6 p.m. (MDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 672-715-333
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts.
A project presentation will be made by ArtHouse Design, followed by an opportunity for questions and answers from the audience. In order to keep the meeting running smoothly, the following ground rules will be observed:
• All participants will automatically have their video/audio turned off upon entry to the meeting.
• Panelists, including ArtHouse Design and the Town staff, will have video/audio available in order to make the presentation and answer questions.
• Questions will be held until the end of the presentation by ArtHouse Design
• To ask a question (or make a comment), please use the chat box feature. Once the presentation concludes, the speaker will recite and address each of the questions listed.
• Please keep your questions and comments focused and concise so that as many people as possible can participate in the limited meeting time period.
• Please be aware that the meeting will be recorded to ensure an accurate record of comments and questions about the project.
If you have problems accessing the meeting at the appointed time, please contact Abby Knab at email@example.com or 303.892.9816 for technical assistance. We appreciate your interest in this project and look forward to discussing the project with you.
Posted to website: July 21, 2020