Fact or Fiction?
Your questions - answered!
If you have a question about your Town, we want to help you get accurate information. This page is a one-stop resource for the important topics in our community.
Have a question? Email us, or submit this form. We'll review your question and post it with an answer here.
Please know the Town reserves the right to rephrase inflammatory questions before posting. Questions that include profane, discriminatory, abusive or potentially malicious language, or personal attacks will not be posted.
- What is happening with the burned out house on Wolfensberger just before the new roundabout that is under construction?
- What is happening with the two gas stations for sale on the east side of I-25 and Wilcox? One is for sale, and the other may be abandoned? Any update is appreciated!
- What is being built on corner of Wolfensberger and Wilcox by Guadalajara restaurant?
- What happened to the community gathering site with a warming fire promised at The Promenade?
- It appears that the Alberta developers site no longer contains any news regarding new tenants coming to the Promenade development, as the website is no longer active. Where can I find these updates?
- What has happened with the retaining wall at the Promenade?
- Why did it take so long for the Town to show the public the notice for Meadows Filing 16? Anyway that the developer will donate that land to the Town or Parks and Recreation to be used for open...
- Who owns the horses seen west of Santa Fe on each side of North Meadows?
- My question pertains to the CityScape development by Richmond...
- Who is supposed to enforce the "No Parking at any Time" signs posted in Castlewood Ranch? Is it the HOA, Douglas County Sheriff's Office or CRPD?
- In a residential neighborhood, is it legal to park on the opposite side of the street, going against traffic? Also, is it legal to park with two wheels on the sidewalk?
- Is it legal for motorized dirt bikes to be driven on streets in The Meadows? It is legal for motorized vehicles/bikes to ride in the open space adjacent to Morning Glory and Waverton Ranch?
- Why can't the traffic engineer time the lights so you don't have to stop at every red light. Founders is a mess.
- Are there more access roads being planned for Cobblestone Ranch? There is currently only two roads and they are getting congested. Additional roads into this development would be helpful.
- What road construction is happening in Castle Rock?
- New Mayor - volunteer or paid by a corporation or special interest group? (Charter B on special election states the mayor cannot be paid by Castle Rock)?
- What will it take to implement the voter-approved changes to Castle Rock’s Town Council structure?
- Is there an effort to change how Castle Rock’s mayor is elected?