Council Community Grant Program
The Council Community Grant Program is funded by the General Fund. Individual grants cap at $500 per request per year, with allocations not to exceed $8,000 for the year or $2,000 per quarter. Council Community Grant Program funds are for specific nonprofit organizations for community-based projects.
- Eligible projects must contribute to Castle Rock’s quality of life, with special emphasis on programs and activities for youth, senior, community-based environmental and sustainability, and community-based performing and visual arts.
- The organization must provide an IRS Affirmation Letter.
- Applications may be submitted on an as-needed basis and will be reviewed quarterly. Applications not approved in the previous quarter may be resubmitted by the applicant for the next quarter and are still subject to approval if the request remains valid upon the next quarterly review.
- A representative from the organization must attend the Town Council meeting when applications are reviewed.
Quarterly review schedule
- 2020 First Quarter Application - Due: Feb. 14, 2020 | Council Date: March 3, 2020
- 2020 Second Quarter Application - Due: May 15, 2020 | Council Date: June 16, 2020
- 2020 Third Quarter Application - Due: Aug. 15, 2020 | Council Date: Sept. 1, 2020
- 2020 Fourth Quarter Application - Due: Nov. 15, 2020 | Council Date: Dec. 15, 2020
Applications may also be submitted by email or mailed to:
Town of Castle Rock
Attn: Finance Department
100 N. Wilcox St.
Castle Rock, CO 80104