Park Pavilion Rental
The following recreational guidelines are in effect as of June 26, per the variance issued to Douglas County.
The Recreation Center is currently open. New safety precautions are in place, and users are required to reserve a 90-minute time slot online for a specific workout zone. The lap pool and leisure pool are also open by reservation only. Lap lanes are limited to two people per lane. Restrooms and showers are open, and lockers are available on a limited basis.
Make a reservation
In addition, the Rec Center Leisure Pool is also open by reservation. Reservations may be made 48 hours in advance.
Please keep in mind:
- The sauna is NOT available
- Hot tub space is extremely limited - three people per rotation. If tub capacity is reached, participants must rotate out at the end of one bubble cycle
- Limited lockers are available. Showers are also available for swimmers to rinse off
- Please arrive with your swimsuit on, and be prepared to leave the facility in your swimsuit
- Slides are available starting at 9 a.m.
Miller Activity Complex
The Miller Activity Complex is closed.
Outdoor pools and splash pads
Burgess and Butterfield Crossing pools are currently open. Reservations are available online 48-hours in advance.
Make a reservation
Splash pads at PSM and Festival parks are also open. Reservations are not required. Hours for both sites are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily.
Please remember to practice social distancing and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet. Additionally, local health officials recommend wearing a face covering while in public. The intent remains to limit interactions to only those within your own household. Good hygiene - like not touching your face, and washing your hands well, and often - also remains important.
Picnic pavilions may be reserved at select Town parks. If your event is within one week, please call the Parks Division at 720-733-2260 or email us.
Availability is not guaranteed until you receive confirmation directly from the Parks Division, which is usually within 48-72 hours of receiving a request.
- Requesting the park pavilion does not reserve the athletic field as well.
- All other park amenities may be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Gas grills are allowed, however charcoal grills are not. Also, at times, Town fire restrictions may prohibit the use of all grills. Visit the Town’s fire restrictions website for more information.
- One-49 people: $50 per five-hour block
- 50-100 people: $100 per five-hour block
- 100+ people: special rate
- Philip S. Miller pavilions: $160 per four-hour block