If you’re looking for sunshine, swimming and summertime vibes, we have some good news. The Town’s outdoor pools are now open through September.
Burgess Memorial and Butterfield pools are both open for the season, but there will be some changes. Staff is working to follow all guidelines set by the State and local health department. With that in mind, the Town’s outdoor pools will be open by reservation only.
Appointment times can be reserved 48 hours in advance at CRgov.com/Registration. Click on the “Outdoor Pool Reservations” icon. Reservations can also be made by calling the Recreation Center front desk at 303-660-1036.
Reservations can be made for 2-hour timeslots. Capacity will also be limited. Between each timeslot, the pool will be closed so staff can disinfect frequently touched surfaces, shared objects and bathrooms. Reservations can only be made for residents within the same household. Additionally, those under 14 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Walk-ins will only be allowed if reservations are not full. Pre-payment online for reservations is encouraged to speed up the check-in process.
Bathrooms and showers will be open; however, locker availability will be limited. Additionally, all pool furniture has been removed. Visitors are encouraged to bring their own chairs. Outside food and drinks are also permitted – alcohol is not allowed.
Please note, pool goers are required to wear a face covering through the check-in process. Social distancing on the pool deck, in the water and in the locker room is also required.
Starting Tuesday, Aug. 18, we will be moving to our fall schedule:
Butterfield Crossing Pool
Lap Swim and and Open Swim Hours
- Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
More information regarding Butterfield Crossing Pool
The splash pad at Butterfield Crossing Pool will be closed through the end of the 2020 season due to damages caused by vandalism.
Burgess Memorial Pool
Located next to Centennial Park, Burgess Memorial Pool will be available for open swim every day throughout the season.
- Capacity: 119
- Typical Open Swim hours
- Monday through Saturday - 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday - noon to 4:30 p.m.
- Limited lockers are available for use, showers are available for swimmers to rinse off
- To encourage social distancing, please arrive with your swimsuit under your gym cloths and be prepared to leave the facility in your swimsuit / gym clothes.
- Deck furniture has been removed. Please bring your own deck chair and/or towel to lounge on.
Butterfield Crossing Pool & Burgess Memorial Pool
- Youth (ages 3-17): $6 ($7 nonresident)
- Adult (ages 18 and up): $7 ($8 nonresident)
- Senior (ages 62 and up): $6 ($7 nonresident)