Responsible care and reporting
The Town practices responsible care for its assets and is committed to achieving the financial capability necessary to ensure progress toward its Strategic Priorities. On this page, we strive to provide accurate and timely financial reports that offer honest, direct communication regarding Town finances.
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
Quarterly Financial Reviews
*Checks issued by the Town
Other transaction formats will be included in the future.
Pursuant to Castle Rock Municipal Code, notice is hereby given identifying all non-negotiated (un-cashed) checks issued by the Town of Castle Rock deemed to be at least 180 days old from the date of issuance. In order to make a claim on a non-negotiated check, please select the appropriate form:
- Unclaimed Property Claim Form - Payroll
- Unclaimed Property Claim Form - Accounts Payable
- Unclaimed Property List - Payroll
- Unclaimed Property List - Accounts Payable
If you have questions, please call 303-660-1347 or email us.
Impact and System Development Fees
Pursuant to state law, the following reports detail the allocation of impact fees and system development fees collected 2014-2018. View the summary report of the most recent fiscal year. View available datasets.
- 2020 General Pay Table
- 2020 Public Safety Pay Table
- 2020 Recreation Programs Operations Pay Table
- 2020 Technology Pay Table
- 2020 Executive Pay Table and 2019 to 2020 Town Manager and Town Attorney Salaries and Employee Benefits Information
- Purchasing Information, including a link to the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System, which the Town uses to advertise bids
- Town of Castle Rock, Form W-9
If you have questions about a transaction, please call 720-733-2227.